Dr Rebeca Rosés is an ophthalmologist in the Oculoplastics and Aesthetics and Oculofacial Rejuvenation Departments at IMO Grupo Miranza Barcelona. She is also a specialist in the Oculoplastics and Tear System Unit of the Moisès Broggi Hospital Complex.
- Orbital pathologies.
- Oculoplastic and tear duct surgery.
- Periocular aesthetics.
She also has experience in cataract and anterior segment surgery.
Training and recognition:
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery. University of Zaragoza and Free University of Brussels.
- University Master’s Degree in Clinical and Surgical Ophthalmology. CEU Cardenal Herrera University.
- Fellow of the European Board of Ophthalmology. · Recognition by the International Council of Ophthalmology.
- Fellowship in orbital pathology, oculoplastic and tear duct surgery from the Royal College of Ophthalmologists of the United Kingdom (Broomfield Hospital, 2021 and 2022).
- Training stays at CHU Bordeaux Pellegrin (2017, Bordeaux, France) and CHU Rouen-Normandie (2020, Normandy, France).
IMO Institute of Ocular Microsurgery
GPS navigator coordinates:
41º 24’ 38” N – 02º 07’ 29” E
Exit 7 of the Ronda de Dalt (mountain side). The clinic has a car park with more than 200 parking spaces.
Autobus H2: Rotonda de Bellesguard, parada 1540
Autobus 196: Josep Maria Lladó-Bellesguard, parada 3191
Autobuses H2, 123, 196: Ronda de Dalt – Bellesguard, parada 0071