Definition and function of cookies and pixel tagsCookies and pixel tags are data that store a series of user information through the device by means of which they access the website. With the information obtained, websites can improve the browsing experience, remembering your identifier, your preferences, actions you have carried out, etc. The information collected in the cookies also allows us to improve the website by estimating numbers and usage patterns, adapting the website to the individual interests of users, speeding up searches, etc. With the agreement provided on accessing and browsing this website, you consent to receiving such cookies. Through them, IMO MIRANZA only collects and saves the information under the conditions described in this Cookies Policy. A pixel tag is an invisible image with a code line that is embedded in our website and allows user navigation to be tracked through the website itself or through third-party websites. These elements can be used to carry out measurements, usage tracking or to obtain aggregate data on website traffic and interaction in order to offer customised advertising, identify trends and obtain statistics for website improvement. Although the general term “cookies” is used in this cookies policies, as it is the main method of information storage used by our website, the “Local storage” space of the browser is also used for the same purpose as the cookies. Therefore, all the information included in this section also applies to this “Local storage”.
Collected dataWe may collect the following information through these types of files: (i) IP address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information about whether the device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited website; (viii) information about your interaction with our website, such as clicking behaviour, purchases and stated preferences; as well as (ix) access times and referring URLs.
What types of cookies do we use?
- First-party cookies: these are managed and are sent directly by IMO MIRANZA.
- Technical cookies: these are essential cookies that enable the user to browse the website, platform or application and use the different options or services included therein, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing content for video or sound broadcasting, or sharing content through social networks. This type of cookie enables the user to use the website, which is why it must be accepted and cannot be rejected or configured for this purpose. The only option for not accepting this type of cookie is to abstain from using the website.
- Customisation cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general features based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional settings from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Functionality/performance cookies: those used to provide the user with services, to remember the settings, to improve the visit, and to maintain the session active, etc.
- Analytical cookies: these are either processed by us or by third parties, enabling us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service rendered. To this end, their browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: these are either processed by us or by third parties, and enable us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website as efficiently as possible, while adapting the advertisement content to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our website. To do so, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these allow for the most efficient management possible of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a website, application or platform, from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on it.
Communications to third partiesThird parties may also collect information and data from your device and/or browser through our website via third-party cookies, plug-ins, pixel tags and widgets. This data processing will be subject to the privacy and cookie policies of these third parties. However, you can obtain information about them through the descriptive table of this policy. To obtain a comprehensive and up-to-date overview of the third parties accessing your web browser via the IMO Miranza website or otherwise, we recommend that you install a web browser plug-in designed for this purpose. You can also choose to have your device warn you each time it sends a cookie.
How to configure or disable cookies?You can change your preferences to delete or prevent certain cookies from being stored without your explicit consent on your computer or mobile device in the SETTINGS panel enabled for this purpose, which you may also access by logging in to the website. You may also disable cookies through the settings of each browser and device you use. Since each browser is different, you should visit the Help menu of the browser used to learn how to modify cookies (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Safari for IOS (iPhone and iPad), Chrome for Android, Chrome for iPhone and iPad). You may also disable the cookies we use from Google Analytics here. Please note that, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access many features that make websites more efficient, and, for this reason, some of our services may not work properly. We also suggest you refer to the following websites: Aboutcookies, youronlinechoices, Network Advertising Initiative or Digital Advertising Alliance, where you will find detailed explanations on how to remove cookies from your computer and more general information about them.
Cookies used by IMO MIRANZABelow is a descriptive table of the specific cookies used by this website along with information about each of them (https://www.cookiebot.com/en/cookie-declaration/): This table will be updated as quickly as possible, as the services offered on this website change. However, occasionally during this update, it may happen that the above table will no longer include any cookies, tags or other similar devices, although they will always be devices with identical purposes to those included in this table.
IMO Institute of Ocular Microsurgery
GPS navigator coordinates:
41º 24’ 38” N – 02º 07’ 29” E
Exit 7 of the Ronda de Dalt (mountain side). The clinic has a car park with more than 200 parking spaces.
Autobus H2: Rotonda de Bellesguard, parada 1540
Autobus 196: Josep Maria Lladó-Bellesguard, parada 3191
Autobuses H2, 123, 196: Ronda de Dalt – Bellesguard, parada 0071