When you visit the IMO MIRANZA website, we collect information from your browser to understand and remember your actions and preferences. This allows us to improve our website, the services provided and your online experience. Moreover, this information allows us to obtain aggregate data on user traffic and your interaction with the website to identify areas for improvement. To get this information, we use different methods, such as cookies and pixel tags.
Definition and function of cookies and pixel tagsCookies and pixel tags are data that store a series of user information through the device by means of which they access the website. With the information obtained, websites can improve the browsing experience, remembering your identifier, your preferences, actions you have carried out, etc. The information collected in the cookies also allows us to improve the website by estimating numbers and usage patterns, adapting the website to the individual interests of users, speeding up searches, etc. With the agreement provided on accessing and browsing this website, you consent to receiving such cookies. Through them, IMO MIRANZA only collects and saves the information under the conditions described in this Cookies Policy. A pixel tag is an invisible image with a code line that is embedded in our website and allows user navigation to be tracked through the website itself or through third-party websites. These elements can be used to carry out measurements, usage tracking or to obtain aggregate data on website traffic and interaction in order to offer customised advertising, identify trends and obtain statistics for website improvement. Although the general term “cookies” is used in this cookies policies, as it is the main method of information storage used by our website, the “Local storage” space of the browser is also used for the same purpose as the cookies. Therefore, all the information included in this section also applies to this “Local storage”.
Collected dataWe may collect the following information through these types of files: (i) IP address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information about whether the device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited website; (viii) information about your interaction with our website, such as clicking behaviour, purchases and stated preferences; as well as (ix) access times and referring URLs.
What types of cookies do we use?
- First-party cookies: these are managed and are sent directly by IMO MIRANZA.
- Technical cookies: these are essential cookies that enable the user to browse the website, platform or application and use the different options or services included therein, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing content for video or sound broadcasting, or sharing content through social networks. This type of cookie enables the user to use the website, which is why it must be accepted and cannot be rejected or configured for this purpose. The only option for not accepting this type of cookie is to abstain from using the website.
- Customisation cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general features based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional settings from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Functionality/performance cookies: those used to provide the user with services, to remember the settings, to improve the visit, and to maintain the session active, etc.
- Analytical cookies: these are either processed by us or by third parties, enabling us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service rendered. To this end, their browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: these are either processed by us or by third parties, and enable us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website as efficiently as possible, while adapting the advertisement content to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our website. To do so, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these allow for the most efficient management possible of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a website, application or platform, from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on it.