What is it?
This is a surgical technique consisting of releasing adipose tissue from the patient’s lower eyelid and moving it to the area to be treated, until the desired result is achieved.
In which cases is it carried out?
- Patients with dark circles under their eyes
- Excess fat in the eyelids
- A full ophthalmological examination and eyelid and periocular examination
- Photos are taken to assess the patient’s condition before and after treatment
During the surgical operation
- This surgery is carried out at the out-patient’s unit
- This surgical procedure is carried out along with blepharoplasty surgery and through transconjunctival channels to avoid possible scars
IMO Institute of Ocular Microsurgery
GPS navigator coordinates:
41º 24’ 38” N – 02º 07’ 29” E
Exit 7 of the Ronda de Dalt (mountain side). The clinic has a car park with more than 200 parking spaces.
Autobus H2: Rotonda de Bellesguard, parada 1540
Autobus 196: Josep Maria Lladó-Bellesguard, parada 3191
Autobuses H2, 123, 196: Ronda de Dalt – Bellesguard, parada 0071