Ensuring the safety of our patients is one of the commitments of IMO Grupo Miranza. For this reason, we have taken extreme preventive measures in the current context of the pandemic (COVID-19).
These are the protocols that we apply in our center to guarantee compliance with safety and hygiene measures:
- We perform antibody detection tests on all our staff.
- We wash our hands with disinfecting solution before and after each visit.
- We use protective devices to avoid any direct contact during eye exams.
- We use gloves and a mask to perform eye exams.
- We disinfect all surfaces and instruments in the consulting room between each patient and in the operating room between each surgery.
- We take extreme measures to clean and disinfect common areas.
- We limit the number of people in waiting rooms to keep a safe distance.
Measures for our patients
In addition to taking stringent safety measures at our centre and by our team, we ask for our patients’ collaboration in order to maintain the best safety and hygiene conditions throughout the visit to the centre. To this end, and hoping to meet again soon, we give you 5 guidelines, which are endorsed by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as well as the Spanish and European ophthalmological societies.
Thank you in advance for sharing our commitment!
- Keep the safety distance of 1.5 m between people.
- Use the hydroalcoholic solution that you will find in all areas of the centre to ensure good hand disinfection.
- Wear a surgical mask at all times during your stay at the clinic.
- If you have symptoms or have been in recent contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, do not attend the visit. IMO has a video consultation service, so that you can contact your ophthalmologist without having to travel. See all the details here.
- Go without an accompanying person. If you need it, you can come accompanied by 1 person who, possibly, will not access the consultation area with you (except in special cases: children, disabled or elderly people, who require assistance).