14 de September de 2022
At IMO Grupo Miranza we ensure the safety of our patients for the prevention of COVID-19, as well as other diseases.
Below, we explain the measures that people who come to our clinics must follow:
- Protect your mouth and nose by wearing a surgical mask throughout your stay at the clinic.
- Use the hydroalcoholic solution that you will find in all areas of the center to ensure good hand disinfection .
- If you have symptoms, COVID-19 or other respiratory illnesses, reschedule your visit.
In addition, our team carries out strict hygiene protocols:
- We use gloves and mask to carry out ophthalmological examinations.
- We wash our hands with disinfectant solution before and after each consultation.
- We disinfect all surfaces and instruments of the consultation between patient and patient, and of the operating room, between surgery and surgery.
- Material that comes into contact with the cornea is disinfected/sterilized after each use or disposable.
- We take extreme cleaning and disinfection measures in common areas.
Thank you in advance for helping us carry out these measures!
IMO Institute of Ocular Microsurgery
GPS navigator coordinates:
41º 24’ 38” N – 02º 07’ 29” E
Exit 7 of the Ronda de Dalt (mountain side). The clinic has a car park with more than 200 parking spaces.
Autobus H2: Rotonda de Bellesguard, parada 1540
Autobus 196: Josep Maria Lladó-Bellesguard, parada 3191
Autobuses H2, 123, 196: Ronda de Dalt – Bellesguard, parada 0071