- Booking appointments at one of our centres and with the specialists determined based on the explicit consent provided by the interested party.
- Teleconsultation service with one of our specialists based on the contractual relationship (provision of the service) between both parties.
- Management of contact requests, requests for information, request for more information with regard to treatment financing, etc., and contact with the user through the means provided by the user (phone and/or e-mail) in order to respond to their concerns based on the explicit consent provided by the interested party.
- Processing of sign-ups for the 'IMO Club' loyalty programme, hence providing the advantages, discounts, offers and special conditions associated with the aforementioned programme based on the explicit consent provided by the interested party.
- Sending business communications (newsletter) in accordance with the explicit consent provided by the interested party.
- Management of the reservation of facilities and organisation of events at the IMO facilities based on the explicit consent of the interested parties at the time of the request and, if the agreement is formalised, in accordance with the existing business relationship between both parties.
- Normatively established deadlines.
- Limitation period for actions that may arise in relation to the processing.
- Exercising the rights of opposition/deletion by the data subjects.
- Third parties that help us provide IT services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support, on our databases, as well as on our software and applications that may contain data about you.
- In those cases in which a legal obligation so determines.
USER LIABILITY FOR USE AND CONTENTBoth access to the websites and the use made of the information and content included therein shall be the sole responsibility of the person performing them. Therefore, the use made of the information, images, content and/or reviewed products that are accessible through the same shall be subject to applicable law, be it national or international, as well as the principles of good faith and lawful use by the Users, who will be entirely responsible for the said access and proper use. Users are obliged to make reasonable use of the services or content, under the principle of good faith and abiding by current legislation, morality, public order, good morals, the rights of third parties or of IMO MIRANZA, all according to the possibilities and purposes for which they were conceived. IMO MIRANZA assumes no responsibility, whether direct or indirect, for consequential damage or lost profits arising from the misuse of services or content by Users or third parties.
INFORMATION REGARDING THE LAW ON INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCEIn compliance with the information duty referred to in Article 10 of current Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the facilitator and manager of the website content, where you can download different applications and/or information, is Carrer Josep Maria Lladó, 3, 08035 Barcelona, and as regards the management of the Internet domain miranza-dev.servidor.gal, registered in the corresponding records, while catering to communications from users and/or interested parties by email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Any other business, commercial, administrative or good and/or service procurement activity is the responsibility of the company mentioned above, which is the owner of this domain.
INFORMATION ON THE USE OF OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL NETWORKSThe company is only liable for the content and management of the websites it owns or on which it holds rights of a similar nature. Any other website or social network or online data repository outside this website is the responsibility of their legitimate owners. IMO MIRANZA collaborates in an ordinary fashion with different applications and web environments, and always recommends that all users carefully read the corresponding legal notices and privacy policies before accessing these web environments, while only accessing them once they have understood and accepted in full the said legal text. IMO MIRANZA undertakes to check the content being posted on such social networks and expel those users who misuse them. IMO MIRANZA recommends, following instructions by the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) as to the use of social networks or browsing in web environments, executing the following actions (in case they are used some day):
- All Users are advised to resort to the use of pseudonyms and personal nicknames, with which to operate over the Internet, thus allowing them to feature a true “digital identity” that does not compromise the security of their personal and professional life.