Ensuring our patients’ safety is one of the IMO’s (Miranza Group) commitments as a centre of excellence in ophthalmology. Stepping up prevention measures is highly necessary in the current context of a pandemic (COVID-19).
These are the main protocols we are applying at our centre to ensure the safety of your healthcare and well-being:
- We perform antibody detection tests on all our staff.
- We wash our hands with disinfecting solution before and after each visit.
- We use protective devices to avoid any direct contact during eye exams.
- We use gloves and a mask to perform eye exams.
- We disinfect all surfaces and instruments in the consulting room between each patient and in the operating room between each surgery.
- We take extreme measures to clean and disinfect common areas.
- We limit the number of people in waiting rooms to keep a safe distance.
The importance of collaborating as a patient
In addition to taking stringent safety measures at our centre and by our team, we ask for our patients’ collaboration in order to maintain the best safety and hygiene conditions throughout the visit to the centre. To this end, and hoping to meet again soon, we give you 5 guidelines, which are endorsed by the World Health Organisation (WHO) as well as the Spanish and European ophthalmological societies.
Thank you for sharing our commitment!
- Keep the safety distance of 1.5 m between people.
- Use the hydroalcoholic solution that you will find in all areas of the centre to ensure good hand disinfection.
- Protect your mouth and nose by wearing a mask throughout your visit to the centre.
- If you have any symptoms, please let us know and follow the specific recommendations and special circuits we will show you.
- If it is not strictly necessary, access the consulting room without an accompanying person or, if necessary, with just one.