2effects: eliminates sagging and restores volume
Visible results in
What is it?
Lipofilling is a technique consisting of extracting fat from the patient to then inject it in the area to be treated.
In which cases is it carried out?
- Loss of facial volume
- Correction of rings and bags under the eyes
- Correction of sunken cheeks
- Decrease of facial contours and structure
- A full ophthalmological examination and eyelid and periocular examination
- It also requires a study of body fat to evaluate the donor area
- hotos are taken to assess the patient’s condition before and after treatment
During the surgical operation:
- This treatment is carried out in the operating theatre of the out-patient’s unit
- The surgeon usually extracts the fat from the periumbilical area by means of aspiration. Once it has been extracted, it is injected using a cannula in the area to be treated
- The patient must apply ice to the area for 48 hours. Antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs are also prescribed
- When the extraction in the donor area is very extensive, a post-surgery girdle is required, in small extractions this girdle is not indispensable
- It is also important to have enough rest for the first few days and avoid picking up heavy objects and taking exercise
- The periocular and upper area of the face will be swollen for about 10 days and the final results can be seen about one month after the procedure