The mid and upper face, the site of most aesthetic problems and signs of ageing, such as bags and dark circles, periocular wrinkles, sagging eyelids and drooping eyebrows, is extremely delicate, because of its proximity to the ocular organs. This fact makes it imperative for the area to be treated by a specialised ophthalmologist.
IMO’s Oculofacial Aesthetics Department offers studies and surgical and non-surgical treatments for any aesthetic problem or sign of ageing affecting the mid and upper face, and always with all medical and ophthalmic guarantees.
Depending on the type of problem, a surgical or non-surgical treatment can be applied:
- Non-surgical treatments:
- Injection of fillers
- Injection of botulinum toxin (Botox)
- Skin treatments (laser (resurfacing and peeling)
- Minimally-invasive surgical treatments:
- Cosmetic eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Canthoplasty (surgery to lift the outside of the eyelid)
- Transconjunctival lifting
Graphics created by IMO and El Periódico.