What is it?
This is a surgical technique consisting of releasing adipose tissue from the patient’s lower eyelid and moving it to the area to be treated, until the desired result is achieved.
In which cases is it carried out?
- Patients with dark circles under their eyes
- Excess fat in the eyelids
- A full ophthalmological examination and eyelid and periocular examination
- Photos are taken to assess the patient’s condition before and after treatment
During the surgical operation
- This surgery is carried out at the out-patient’s unit
- This surgical procedure is carried out along with blepharoplasty surgery and through transconjunctival channels to avoid possible scars
After the operation
- The same as for blepharoplasty surgery